Moscow: Communist Moscow Tour with Lenin's Masoleum Visit
- Stop for photo sessions in Red Square and at the former KGB Headquarers
- Visit the marvellous Ploshad Revolutsyi metro station
- See Lenin's Mausoleum, the burial place of the important communist leader
The first stop of the tour is Lenin’s Mausoleum, the burial place of one of the most influential communist leaders in the world. Learn about the hidden pages of the Soviet history from the Great October Revolution to Perestroika, from Lenin and Stalin to Gorbachev. Continue to the Lubyanka to see the notorious headquarters of the former KGB. See the Solovetsky Stone, the monument to victims of Soviet repression.
Finally, explore the beauty of Ploshad Revotsii metro station and learn about its rich-history.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Lenin's Mausoleum
- Photo sessions near KGB HQ and in Red Square
- Metro tickets
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• In case of closure, the tour will take place outside the building and more time will be added to other parts of the tour
• In such cases, at the beginning of the tour or day before when possible, you will be offered the opportunity to cancel the tour for a full refund