Queenstown Skyline Gondola and Luge Rides
- Enjoy the Skyline Gondola and Skyline Luge on Bob's Peak
- Marvel at spectacular views as the gondola rises above Queenstown
- Experience a fun-filled gravity ride on specially designed luge tracks
When you reach the top, board a 4-seater chairlift to the top of the luge tracks. Steer the 3-wheeled luge cart on a leisurely ride around gentle bends on the Blue Track.
If you’re looking for some thrills, take the Red Track that boasts a steeper gradient, higher speeds, banking corners, and tunnels.
Take another chairlift from the bottom to the start zone to complete your rides. After your luge experience, enjoy an optional meal at the restaurant on Bob's Peak before returning to Queenstown by gondola.
- Round-trip gondola ticket
- 3 or 5 luge rides, depending on option selected
- Luge chairlift
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Pay $2 on arrival for an infant to ride the luge with an adult
• Ticket includes your return trip back to the center of Queenstown
• Gondola ride duration is 10 minutes each way
• Gondola access opens at 9:00 AM and closes at approximately 9:00 PM for guests heading up to the top
• The luge tracks are open daily from 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
• Opening and closing times may vary throughout the year
• The last gondola departure from the top terminal, back down into Queenstown, is at the time of restaurant closure