8-Hour One-Way Coach Tour between Queenstown and Franz Josef
- Enjoy a deluxe coach transfer from Queenstown to Franz Josef
- Wind through rich farmlands and lush rainforests
- Take in breathtaking views of the New Zealand Southern Alps
- Marvel at glacial lakes including Lake Wanaka and Lake Wakatipu
- Discover the quaint Franz Josef village
- Listen to lively commentary from your expert driver guide
Pass by the pristine waters of Lake Wanaka, Lake Wakatipu, and Lake Hawea en route to your morning tea stop in Makarora. After a leisurely break, and the opportunity to stretch your legs, you enter Mount Aspiring National Park to traverse the Haast Pass, emerging in the West Coast region.
Glimpse the Tasman Sea, its waves crashing on rocky beaches, before heading back inland, arriving in the quaint village of Franz Josef where you can prepare to explore the world-famous Franz Josef Glacier. This tour is available to travel in either direction, simply choose to book this tour in reverse if you’d like to travel from Franz Josef to Queenstown.
- One-way service between Queenstown and Franz Josef
- Pick-up and drop off to/from selected hotels
- Knowledgeable local driver guide
- Free wifi on the coach
- Return journey
- Food and beverages
- Glacier and/or Queenstown sightseeing tours and activities