Queenstown: Horse Riding Through Dart Valley
- Get matched with a horse that suits your level of experience
- Ride past beautiful scenery, along trails with breathtaking views
- See the landscapes showcased in the Oscar-winning Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Visit one of New Zealand’s three World Heritage areas
Start your tour from the meeting point in Glenorchy, or select the option including round-trip transportation from Queenstown. Ride through some of New Zealand’s most awe-inspiring landscapes, including the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site of Te Wahipounamu.
Your tour ends back in Glenorchy. If you selected the option starting from Queenstown, you’ll enjoy some free time to explore the town before boarding the shuttle back to Queenstown.
- 2-hour riding tour
- Round-trip transportation from Queenstown (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
• When you make a booking, some personal details will be requested. The local parter will use this information to match you with the most appropriate horse for your adventure.
• The total time for this experience is around 3-3.5 hours.