Queenstown Exclusive Helicopter & Private Wine Tour
Pickup includedQueenstown Hotel or private rental pick up available - please provide accommodation details
- Embark on a spectacular, 30 minute helicopter flight over the Southern Alps
- Enjoy an a la carte lunch and glass of premium wine
- Savor wine tastings at three local vineyards across two Central Otago wine regions
After making a spectacular alpine landing, you will have time for photos amidst the dramatic mountain surrounds that form a stunning backdrop to the Central Otago wine region. From there, you'll be met upon landing by your expert wine guide who will continue to give you expert knowledge of the region whilst chauffeuring you by road to various wineries.
The tour includes an optional visit to a picturesque, historic gold mining town (Arrowtown) and courtesy pickup and drop-off in Queenstown. It lasts approximately five hours.
- Helicopter ride
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water (however, we encourage all guests to bring their own reusable water bottles to help reduce the impact of plastic on our environment)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please bring jacket, ID, sunglasses, and sunscreen.