Queenstown: Milford Sound Flight & Cruise
Pickup includedPick–up from your hotel.
- Enjoy panoramic views as you fly over untouched wilderness and stunning alpine scenery
- Listen to informative commentary from your local pilot
- Get up close to thundering waterfalls and the local wildlife
- Admire 360° views from the top deck of a catamaran on your Milford Sound nature cruise
Once you land, board a cruise and take in the magnificent views from the water while cruising out to the Tasman Sea. Discover the unique wildlife, towering waterfalls and majesty of Mitre Peak. Your cruise offers excellent viewing opportunities of wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins. Get within touching distance of impressive geological features and close enough to feel the full force from the powerful 15,000 year–old Stirling Falls.
Following your cruise, your return flight takes a different path back to Queenstown, flying over many of the pristine alpine lakes and waterfalls that Fiordland National Park is recognised for.
- Return scenic flight to Milford Sound
- Milford sound nature cruise
- Morning tea on the 9:30 AM departure, a Kiwi-style buffet lunch on the 11:30 AM departure, and beer, wine, or soft drinks on the (summer only) 1:30 PM departure
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary hotel pick–up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring non-slip shoes, a waterproof jacket, sunscreen, insect repellent, your camera and plenty of memory card space
• All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snacks
• Smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
• Enjoy morning tea on the 9:30 AM departure, a Kiwi-style buffet or picnic lunch on the 11:30 AM departure, and beer, wine, or soft drinks on the (summer only) 1:30 PM departure