Queenstown: Kayaking or SUP Experience on Moke Lake
- Explore a place of extraordinary beauty away from crowds of tourists
- Kayak or SUP on an amazing horseshoe-shaped lake at your own pace
- Enjoy a complimentary scenic shuttle from Queenstown with commentary
Your guide will collect you in a minibus from Queenstown and transport you out to Moke Lake. During the journey, you'll chat about the area, a great opportunity to ask any questions you might have for a local expert.
On arrival at Moke Lake, one of the team will run through the safety briefing as well as any top tips before setting you up in the kayak and sending you off into the lake to paddle around at your own pace. Explore this horseshoe-shaped lake and admire the lush natural surroundings as you breathe in the fresh air and tranquility.
When you're done, return shore where there will be some traditional kiwi refreshments waiting for you.
- Return transportation from Queenstown
- Kayaks and paddles
- Life jackets
- Waterproof splash tops/jackets
- Children under 8 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
• It's not recommended to wear jeans
• Your life jacket must be worn at all times