Queenstown: Wine Sampler And Underground Wine Cave Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick-up and drop off available from central Queenstown. If you are staying in an Air B'n'B, you can join the tour from a central Queenstown meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up details.
- Enjoy a small-group wine tour from Queenstown to the Gibbston region
- Sample at least 18 spectacular wines, a selection of local cheeses and an optional scrumptious lunch
- Benefit from a charismatic guide and knowledgeable cellar staff who will educate and amuse you with local wine making facts and stories
Travel in style with door-to-door transfers, complimentary WiFi and bottled water on-board. Throughout the day, sample at least 18 spectacular cool climate wines and a selection of local cheeses. Enjoy an optional scrumptious lunch, which can be purchased on the day.
Visit a range of well-known and off-the-beaten-track wineries, including New Zealand’s famous underground wine cave at Gibbston Valley. Meet passionate local characters and get to taste the very best wines from the area. At the end of your tour, take home a branded wine glass and be dropped back to your accommodation around 3:00 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a luxury 2017 Mercedes van
- Experienced local guide
- 18+ Wine tastings at 4 unique locations
- On-board WiFi
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary branded wine glass to take home
- Fun onboard videos
- Lunch (optional purchase on the day)