Take a journey of legends on a road ranking with the most spectacular in the world. Experience the best of New Zealand's high country and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from central Queenstown accommodations is included. Surround suburbs (Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others) by arrangement. Please contact to reconfirm pick up arrangement and time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travel the Skippers Canyon Road
- Cross the Skippers Suspension Bridge
- Visit the restored Skippers township
- Gold pan in the Shotover River
- Gold panning
- Pickup from Queenstown accommodation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pickup from all central Queenstown accommodations
- Minimum 2 people per tour for confirmed departure and 4 people on NZ public holidays. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.