Bike The Bridges - Half Day Supported Tour
- Receive support along the trail
- Jump in the van if you have had enough of riding the bike
- Enjoy 15 km of gorgeous mountain biking
- Cycle past river gorges, suspension bridges, and a winery
- Take part in a wine tasting
From here, you will follow the beautiful Arrow River Trail down stream to where it meets the Kawarau River. You will ride across two spectacular suspension bridges and then join the original miners' trail that crosses the famous Kawarau suspension bridge, home to the world's first bungee jump.
You will finish your ride with a relaxed and complimentary wine tasting in the Gibbston Valley, before being delivered back to Queenstown. Thorough directions, a map, and trail tips are given at the start of your adventure, along with driver and vehicle support at designated points throughout your 15km off-road ride.
- Support vehicle
- Trail map
- Wine tasting at end of the trail
- Shuttle transfers
- Hotel pickup from central Queenstown accommodation
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike (electric bikes available if arranged prior)
- A guide biking the trail with you
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
Please check into the supplier's shop 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure time; 9 Duke St, Queenstown 9300. In winter (1st May - 30th September), please wait outside One Stop Ski Shop who occupy the shop in winter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Please send your heights for bike sizing to email@example.com.