New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
- Experience the diverse cultures of New York City with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn on a guided tour
- Discover a melting pot of cultures, from the rich to the poor and everything in between
- Stop to take photos in Flushing Meadow Park
In the Bronx, stop at Yankee Stadium and go to Fort Apache to look at the work of the local graffiti artists. Cross the Whitestone Bridge to Queens to admire the upscale homes of Malba on the East River. Pause in Flushing Meadow Park and continue to Astoria where the Greek community lives.
Explore the hip neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, and discover the home of one of the city's Hasidic Jewish communities. See the artistic graffiti murals in Bushwick and finish with a view of the famous Brooklyn bridges.
- Round-trip transportation
- Tips (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• A small amount of walking is involved
• The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly