Hoi An: Immersive Local Village Visit in Central Highlands
Pickup includedHotels in Hoi An City center
- Immerse yourself in the cultures and traditions of Vietnam's villages
- Learn how to shoot an authentic wooden crossbow
- Taste the flavors of Vietnam during a traditional village lunch
- Admire wooden craftsmen at work
- Travel through vibrant tea plantations and past scenic beaches
After your guided tour, taste the flavors of the region during a traditional Co Tu lunch, then relax as you enjoy an authentic musical performance. Once you’re feeling refreshed from lunch, try your hand at archery as you learn to shoot an authentic Co Tu wooden crossbow and learn about how the villagers use these crossbows to hunt for animals and birds in the surrounding mountains and forests.
Say your goodbyes to the locals then head out across the nearby tea plantations to reach the second village of the day, the Co Tu town of Trung Mung. Here, visit the former king of the Co Tu People, Y Kong. Meet Y Kong and his family and share a delicious cup of tea or coffee, as well as a traditional rice wine. With a local, learn the traditional art of wood carving and admire the villagers working away at their crafts. Enjoy a final beverage with your guides, before heading back towards Hoi An, travelling past the stunning Non Nuoc Beach along the way.
- Transfer and transportation by Jeep as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children under 6 years