Giza Pyramids and Sphinx: Half-Day Private Tour
Pickup includedYour tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel in Cairo.
- Learn the history of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Enjoy a short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
- Get there comfortably in air-conditioned, private transportation
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
While on the Giza Plateau, you will see The Great Sphinx of Giza and learn about the mystery of one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Cairo
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and service fees
- Area Ticket of Giza Pyramids
- Short camel ride around the Great Pyramid (at extra cost)
- Optional entrance inside the Pyramids
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)