Istria: Historical Day Trip From Poreč, Umag, & Novigrad
Pickup includedPickup from selected hotels in Porec, Umag and Novigrad. Please leave your email and contact number to organize a meeting place and time.
- Walk through a history dating back 6000 years
- Enjoy homemade Istrian dishes in the ambience of an Istrian village
- Explore Pula and Rovinj's rich history and discover their attractions
Reminiscent of the Colosseum in Rome, wander around its mighty Roman walls and imagine gladiators doing battle in the dust. Discover the biggest theatre of its kind in the world. Gladiators will welcome you and escort you during your Amphitheatre visit, so take the chance to take a photo with them to keep a memory of visiting this fascinating monument.
Discover Rovinj, otherwise known as little Venice. Explore its tall townhouses and narrow cobblestone streets, this tiny seaside town looks like a mirror image of its Italian neighbor, only in miniature. Check out the amazing village in the clouds, a hilltop town that stands in a candy-floss swirl of white. Tuck into a tasty Istrian lunch before you complete your tour.
- Professional guide (sightseeing Pula and Rovinj)
- Ticket for the Pula Arena Amphitheatre