Terezín Concentration Camp Full-Day Tour from Prague
- Visit the Columbarium and the Jewish prayer room
- Remember those who were imprisoned and lost their lives in this and other Nazi concentration camps
- Look at the rail tracks used to bring prisoners to Terezín from Prague
- See the former SS camp headquarters, the ghetto's guards quarters, the Jewish dormitories and the crematorium
- Take a private return bus, included in the ticket price
When the rest of the country fell into Nazi hands the garrison became a Gestapo prison, a Jewish ghetto, and then a deportation point with trains heading directly to Auschwitz.
The story of Terezín is a mix of death and life – the tragedy of the Holocaust in contrast with the prisoners’ secret celebrations of culture, politics and faith.
Today Terezín is a sleepy country town that seems so unlikely to have been one of the key centers of the Nazi’s Final Solution. Your guide, however, is expert in telling the stories behind the statistics and in bringing the past back to life.
See the memorials and the sometimes hidden traces of the former ghetto on this unforgettable trip.
- Transportation by private bus
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket includes the Terezín Memorial, Ghetto Museum, and Small Fortress.
- Pickup/ drop off at accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is approximately 7-8 hours in duration, including transportation time
• Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. The local tour operator reserves the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining their tours
• Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• This is a walking tour, expect to do some walking before getting on the bus and during the tour
• Please bring your own lunch. The tour stops for a quick break, but it is preferable that you bring your own snack