Prague: Private Carlsbad and Moser Crystal Factory Tour
- Take a day to relax at the hot springs at Karlovy Vary, also known as Carlsbad
- See why the hot springs attracted famous visitors from all over Europe
- Visit the Moser Glassworks or Becherovka Museum to see more of the Czech Republics unique products
- A day of relaxation just a short trip from Prague
The springs and spa at Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) continued to be a popular place across Europe, hosting great names in science, politics and art including Beethoven, Paganini, Chopin, Mozart, Freud and many others.
Today there are 12 hot springs in use here, and you’ll get the chance to experience them for yourself. The best-known spring is named Vřídlo - the Sprudel, which spouts its warm waters to a height of 55 feet (17 meters).
If you wish you can go swimming in the Thermal hotel swimming pool, which is built into the cliff above the city. The swimming pool is composed of 1/3 hot spring water and 2/3 fresh drinking water.
We also offer a visit to the world-famous Moser glassworks. You will learn more about glass blowing into moulds and product hand shaping.
The guided tours at the Moser glassworks are available Monday to Friday. On the weekends we can visit the Becherovka (famous liqueur) museum as an alternative.
- Car (or van for 6 people at an extra charge of 40 EUR)
- Parking fees
- Original map of Prague
- Charity souvenir
- Entrance fees
- Additional souvenirs
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is at the corner of Parizska (Paris) and Dlouha street at the Old Town Square, Prague 1. The local partner can also pick you up at your hotel/apartment address in Prague. Please contact them one day before the tour with your address in Prague.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Moser Glassworks is closed December 20, 2019 - January 1, 2020 and on following dates:
April 19, April 22, May 1, May 8, June 28, July 5-6, July 12-28, September 28, October 28, November 17