Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- See the sights of Prague from the comfort of an open top bus
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Old Town, Lesser Town, and Jewish Town
- Learn the history of Prague and its political turmoil from a pre-recorded commentary
- Stroll around the landmark monuments of the Prague Castle district
- Go to the Marian pilgrim site of the Loreta church
- Discover the romantic bridges over the Vltava River
- Look at the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square
Depart from near the Old Town Square, where you can admire the Astronomical Clock. Continue through the oldest part of the city, admiring the cobblestone streets that radiate in all directions. Highlights of the Old Town include the Municipal House on the site of the old Royal Court. Marvel at the mosaics on its façade, considered by many to be the most beautiful building in the city.
See the sights of the Josefov district, the former Jewish Ghetto of Prague. Completely surrounded by the Old Town, its landmark monuments include the Old-New Synagogue and 19th-century Spanish Synagogue with its Moor-inspired exterior. Pass Prague’s oldest surviving Gothic building at the St. Agnes Monastery. See national monuments, such as the State Opera House and New Town Hall. Admire the bridges over the Vltava River, including the famous Charles Bridge.
Upon arrival in the Prague Castle district, enjoy a 30 or 40-minute break for a short stroll around the famous landmarks. Go to the Loreta pilgrimage site. Marvel at the extraordinary architecture of the Dancing House. Other landmarks you will pass on the tour include the National Museum, Rudolfinum Music Hall, and Powder Tower.
Along the way, you will learn the history of the city and its famous landmarks from a pre-recorded commentary in your native language, available in 26 different languages (Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese).
- Transportation by panoramic bus
- Recorded commentary in 26 languages (headphones available)
When you get there
Board the bus at the “Martin Tour” kiosk in Prague District 1 - Old Town (Stare Mesto), No. 1 Parizska Street, on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), next to St. Nicholas Church (Kostel sv. Mikulase). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶