Prague: Half-Day City Tour by Foot and Coach
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Prague's main monuments
- Walk around the Prague Castle complex
- Explore the old Jewish Quarter of Josefov
- Marvel at monuments, such as the Rudolfinum concert hall and State Opera House
- Cross the Charles Bridge
- Admire Tyn Cathedral and the Church of St. Nicholas
Continue across Charles Square, driving along the banks of the Vltava River to the Charles Bridge. See the neo-renaissance Rudolfinum concert hall. Then, cross the river to the Prague Castle complex. Walk around the castle courtyards to see St. Vitus Cathedral, seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Visit the Royal Palace and Golden Lane, a legendary place of mysterious alchemists.
Back on the coach, cross to the Old Town. Pass through the former Jewish Quarter of Josefov. Marvel at the monuments of Old Town Square. Admire the Church of St. Nicholas and Tyn Cathedral. See the Old Town Hall and its famous Astronomical Clock, with 12 apostles that dates back to 1410. End the tour near the modern city center.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach