Prague: Chocotopia Chocolate Museum by Choco Story
- Enjoy pralines, truffles, and chocolate tastings
- Visit a cocoa plantation and find out how cocoa is grown
- Discover the unbelievable history of chocolate
Your sensational journey through two floors of the new chocolate museum will culminate in the chocolate workshop where you will see how real Belgian truffles, which you are guaranteed to enjoy, are made. While absorbing all this information don’t forget to take photographs of everything, enjoy yourselves and taste some of the decadent samples.
Make use of the museum's offer and purchase a place in a workshop to make your own chocolate in addition to your ticket. Either make your own chocolate bar to take back home with you. During the chocolate workshop, you will get to make 1x 300g or 3x 100g chocolate bars and decorate as you wish.
Alternatively, after the tour, learn how to make Belgian truffles in a chocolate workshop lead by chocolatiers. Make 12pcs (approximately 300g) of truffles.
- Entrance fee
- Chocolate tasting
- 15-minute demonstration of making chocolate pralines
- Making Belgian truffles class (if option chosen)
- Make your own chocolate bar class (if option chosen)