Prague: 3–Hour Castle and Canal River Boat Tour
- Enjoy a scenic boat trip on the River Vltava and venture up the Devils Stream
- Stroll within the walls of the largest castle complex in the world
- Learn the unusual history of Kampa Island
Follow your guide across Charles Bridge and learn about its intriguing history. From there, head to Malá Strana (Lesser Town), a part of Prague renowned for its red clay-tiled roofs and beautiful Baroque buildings. See Kampa Island, one of Prague’s secret jewels, where the beloved Lennon Wall is located.
From Lesser Town, ride one of Prague’s iconic trams to the top of Castle Hill where Prague Castle overlooks the entire city. Take the opportunity to walk around the many buildings that make up this expansive and historic castle. Discover the awe-inspiring St. Vitus Cathedral and the Romanesque St. George Basilica, known for its classical music concerts and numerous cultural displays. Finish your tour in the castle grounds in the city's oldest vineyard to capture stunning panoramic photographs of Prague. The journey on foot provides plenty of time for an entertaining and informative talk about Prague's famous sites throughout the tour.
- River cruise with refreshments
- Tour guide for duration of the tour
- Tram ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Local supplier's office, Týnska 7, Prague 1. Directions from the Astronomical Clock: Cross the Old Town Square towards Tyn Cathedral, facing the Tyn Cathedral take a narrow lane (Týnská) between the Cathedral and a pink baroque building – Kinsky palace, once you get behind Tyn Cathedral turn to left and you should see the local supplier's sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that this tour does not visit the interior of Prague Castle
• Not wheelchair accessible