Prague Crystal Dinner Cruise
- Spend a unforgettable evening on the most modern boat in Prague
- Enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner during the cruise
- See Prague Castle and other monuments illuminated at night
Sip a welcome drink as you board and then glide down the river to the Charles Bridge and admire the neo-Renaissance Rudolfinum. Continue past the famous Dancing House and admire the panoramic views of Prague Castle while being serenaded by live music on board.
Enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner, which includes a wide selection of Czech and international dishes from a buffet. Choices include a selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami, duck pâté with cranberry sauce and Greek salad as a first course. The main course offerings include whole ham with bone, beef goulash, chicken schnitzels, baked potatoes with zucchini, spaghetti aglio olio and many others.
For a delicious desert, choose a homemade gingerbread, apple strudel or fresh fruit salad. You will also have the option of purchasing alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech and international dishes
- Live music during the cruise
- Welcome drink (glass of Prosecco)
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
Pier 5, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), by the Hotel Intercontinental and under the Čechův Bridge, Prague 1. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure as you need to redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. The gate closes 5 minutes before the departure of the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Each table seats a party of 6. You will share your table with others unless you have requested a private table. If you would like a private table, please contact the local tour operator in advance. Private tables are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
• The cruise operates on 3 boats: Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody or Agnes de Bohemia. The name of your boat will be provided prior to check-in
• Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before the cruise. The gate closes 5 minutes before departure of the boat