Prague: 3-Hour Castle and Strahov Private Segway Tour
- Glide through Prague on a Segway, observing some of the most famous landmarks in the city
- Walk through the beautiful Royal Garden and see the changing of guards in the Prague Castle complex
- Discover the history of the Strahov Monastic Brewery
- Enjoy amazing views from the top of Petrin Hill
Make your way through the picturesque parks of the Prague 6 district to arrive at Prague Castle. Park the Segway and explore the castle complex, visiting St. Vitus Cathedral and watching the changing of the guard ceremony. Visit the Royal Gardens and learn about the history of the biggest castle complex in the world from your guide.
Hop back on the Segway and visit the iconic Strahov Monastic Brewery. Learn the history of the oldest Premonstratensian monastery in Czechia, and check out one the best viewing points in Prague at the top of Petrin Hill. Enjoy some refreshments from the brewery before making your way through the Střešovice district, known locally as the "Beverly Hills" of Prague, before your tour ends back at the starting point.
- Raincoat and gloves
- Practice time before the tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet opposite the bus station Holečkova, next to Petrin Hill and close to park Sacre Coeur. The nearest metro station is Anděl (yellow B line), which is a 10-minute walk from the local partner's location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• It is the rider’s responsibility to ensure they are fit to ride a Segway. Each adult participant must sign a liability wavier
• Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs prior at the start of the tour
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended