Prague: 3-hour Bus, Foot and Boat Tour
- Enjoy a comprehensive bus ride through Prague Old Town and New Town
- See the most important sights including a walking tour of the Prague Castle grounds
- Enjoy a stroll down the Prague Castle hill through the Lesser Town
- Experience many wonderfull views from the boat cruising the Vltava River
- Enjoy a walk over the ancient Charles Bridge
You will see the most important sights of the Old Town, New Town and Lesser Town, and the area of Prague Castle will be examined over an informative walk. After a stroll from the Prague Castle to the pier you will continue this tour by a boat trip.
Coffee/tea or soft drink will be served onboard this boat, as you learn about the passing riverside historical sites. The Vltava river cruise starts and finishes by Charles Bridge, followed by a walking tour of Charles Bridge. Your tour will then terminate at Charles Bridge, making the end of this historical experience.
- Live guide throughout the walking tour
- Coach ride
- Boat cruise
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's bus stop and ticket booth at 1 Parizska Street, on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is Staromestska (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova Street in the direction of Old Town Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶