Prague: 3-Hour Beer Tour and Traditional Czech Dinner
- Visit 3 local pubs and have a glass of delicious beer in each
- Enjoy a tasty and typical Czech cuisine in a local restaurant
- Spend a pleasant evening with a local guide
Start this small-group tour at the very heart of the city at the Old Town Bridge Tower as you stroll through the most picturesque parts of the historical city center. Hear interesting stories about local history and enjoy a friendly chat with your knowledgeable guide.
Stop at 3 different pubs to quench your thirst with famous Czech beer and indulge in a traditional dinner in a local restaurant.
Learn about life in Prague, both in the past and in the present. Collect the best travel tips and enjoy a perfect evening with your fun, yet professional, guide.
For the dinner, you can choose from:
• Beef goulash with bread dumplings
• Pork with sauerkraut (cabbage) and potato dumplings
• Beef sirloin in cream sauce with bread dumplings
• Fried cheese with potatoes
• Schnitzel (butter-fried boneless meat) with potatoes or potato salad
- Three drinks in three different pubs
- Typical Czech dinner
- Professional guide
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
• The minimum drinking age is 18