Prague: 2-Hour Assisted Night Photo Tour
- See the best views of Prague lit up at night
- Take amazing night photos
- Be assisted by your guide with camera settings and vantage points
- Experience the magic of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge at night
Your guide will meet you at a central meeting point in Prague's Old Town, before you will embark along the riverside where you will take photos of the ancient Charles Bridge and magnificent Prague Castle brightly lit up against the night sky. Following this, you will progress onward to the Grand National Theater (Narodni Divadlo ) with is exquisite gold rooftop and grand statues. Crossing the Vltava River, you may stop at Strelecky Island for some unique night shots of the Prague skyline reflected in the water. At Kampa Park you will take photos of the Old Town, then in the cobbled streets of Mala Strana (Lesser Town) you will also encounter some hidden photographic gems. The tour continues past Saint Nicholas Cathedral, Cihelna Park and Naplavka before finishing at the Rudolfinum theater.
This night photo tour is ideal for photography enthusiasts. Your photographer guide will be able to give tips on how to take photos at night time and assist you with creative photo composition and camera settings. For example, you will learn about the camera ISO and shutter and aperture settings best for night photography.
Both the small-group and private tour options are limited to 4 guests maximum. The private tour option is perfect if you want to go at your own pace and have individual attention. A small tripod is recommended for this tour. You can borrow one for the duration of the tour (please request this by messaging us in advance). In addition, your camera or smartphone should be capable of shooting at night. This photo tour is the perfect way to see the best of Prague and improve your night photography at the same time.
- Walking tour
- Photographer guide
- Entry tickets (on selected private tour options only)
- Tripod (must be requested in advance by e-mail)
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Some tour options require climbing a tower with 168 steps and confined spaces
• Minimum age is 16 years
• A moderate amount of walking is involved, and due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those in wheelchairs
• You will need to bring a camera or smartphone capable of shooting at night (preferably with adjustable settings)
• Both the small-group and private tour options are limited to 3 guests maximum. The private tour option is perfect if you want to go at your own pace and have individual attention
• A small tripod is recommended for this tour. You can borrow one for the duration of the tour please notify when booking if this is required