Prague: 7.5-Hour City Tour by Foot & Bus incl. Dinner Cruise
Pickup optionalYour hotel
- Enjoy a walking tour through Prague’s historic city center
- See the city’s iconic sights during a Vltava River cruise
- Enjoy a buffet-style dinner served on board
See the sights of New Town, Wenceslas Square, the National Museum, and the National Theatre. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Prague Castle and the 14th-century Charles Bridge.
Next, you'll get up close and personal with the Castle. Your guide will take you through the Gothic beauty of Saint Vitus Cathedral and the Guinness World Record-holding largest castle grounds in Europe.
From there, you’ll head down the charming streets of Malá Strana (Lesser Town) on foot to cross the Charles Bridge, a central European architectural gem that dates back to 1357. Take in stunning views of both the Vltava River and the skyline of this City of 1,000 Spires.
Enjoy a walk with your guide through Prague's well-preserved Jewish Quarter to Old Town Square to see the Týn Church and the world-famous Astronomical Clock.
The second part of the tour features a 3-hour guided cruise on the Vltava River, with dinner on board. Watch the sunset over the streets of Prague as the buildings become illuminated with thousands of lights. The buffet-style dinner offers a wide selection of delicious delicacies, plus a full bar, live music, and pleasant staff to take care of your every need.
After the cruise, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick-up for both tours
- Guide service
- Drop off after the cruise
- Buffet-style dinner
- Welcome drink
- Live music
- Drop off service after the walking tour
Prepare for the activity
• For student discounts, please be sure to bring a valid ISIC card
• The walking tour starts at 11:15 daily, and lasts 3.5 hours
• The evening cruise and sightseeing tour by bus starts at 18:15 daily, and lasts 4 hours