Prague 2-Hour Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise
- See the iconic sights of Prague from the Vltava River
- Relax on the open deck and enjoy the cruise
- Pass through the historic Smichov water lock
You’ll see the Charles Bridge and have panoramic views of the Prague Castle area, Vyšehrad Rock Castle and many more landmarks and monuments. The boat will take you through the Smichov water lock, one of 4 lock chambers in the city.
This is the perfect activity for families with children. There is also a bar on board where you can purchase snacks and the world-famous Czech beer.
- 2-hour boat trip on the Vltava River
- Pickup or drop off at your accommodation
- Tour guide
- Audio commentary
Prepare for the activity
Prague Boats, pier 5, under the Cechuv Bridge. Please arrive 30 minutes prior departure to redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. The gate closes 5 minutes before the boat's departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• The lock chamber Smíchov will be closed from October 7 to 24 November, 2019, and the cruise route will go between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge or if the Štvanice Chamber is vacant the cruise route will go towards Troy and back