From Prague: Terezin Former Concentration Camp Private Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or wherever you wish.
- Focus on Czech-Jewish history, World War II and the Holocaust.
- Tour through the Museum of Holocaust and Secret Synagogue
- Visit the Small Fortress, a former political and Prague Gestapo prison during World War ll
You will be guided through the Museum of Holocaust and Secret Synagogue, where services secretly took place during the Ghetto period, the Jewish cemetery and the crematorium. You will also visit the Small Fortress, a former political and Prague Gestapo prison during World War ll. This contrasts with the courageous resilience of the prisoners.
Defying the most dire conditions, the Jewish people maintained a rich cultural and religious life, held celebrations, even composed and staged operas. Terezín epitomizes the worst aspects of the human spirit but its prisoners left the world striking examples of human potential and the power of compassion.
- Fully licensed private local guide
- Transportation by private car
- Admission for Terezin Museum
- Food and drinks
- Personal shopping