Eating Prague: Half-Day Food Tour
- Enjoy 7 authentic food tastings at locally loved food stops
- Get insights into Prague’s culture and history from your guide
- Discover landmarks that aren’t in the guidebooks as you experience authentic local life
Your guided walking tour includes 16 tastings at 7 different food venues popular with locals. Enjoy some incredible Czech desserts, gather a real understanding of why Prague is famous for its open-faced sandwiches, and soak up some serious history in a café that dates back to the beginning of the 20th century.
In addition, you’ll discover hidden churches and local treasures that are tucked away in side streets and alleys.
Throughout the tour, your guide will entertain and educate, providing insights into Prague’s culture and history. Visit sites that few tourists have the opportunity to see and discover landmarks that don’t make it into the guidebooks.
Experience real local life and take a break from being a tourist to discover the real Prague.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 16 samples at 6 different tasting locations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Your tour will take place in a small, intimate group of no more than 12 travelers.