Poznan: Old Town, Srodka District, & Cathedral Private Tour
- Be amazed at the magnificence of the historic Imperial Castle
- Visit the Gothic Cathedral during a visit to the Srodka district
- Cross the Chrobry Bridge to explore the sites of Old Town, including Renaissance Town Hal
You’ll continue on to the picturesque Srodka District, where you will visit the Gothic Cathedral on the island of Ostrow Tumski. Next cross the Chrobry Bridge to enter the splendid Old Town, famous for the Renaissance Town Hall dominating over Market Square.
Along the charming streets, discover the impressive baroque church and the Franciscan church that contains a miniature model of old Poznan. Before returning to your hotel, you’ll visit Freedom Square which is surrounded by famous 19th century historical buildings including the National Museum, Raczynski Library, Bazar Hotel, and Arcadia.
- Foreign language speaking Poznan city guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation during the tour
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Poznan History 2,5 EUR/pax additionally (Monday closed)
- Ticket for the model of old Poznan with sound effects 4 EUR/pax additionally
Prepare for the activity
Please choose a language of your tour while booking