Poznań: Old Town Walking Tour with Private Local Guide
- Discover the highlights of Poznań with a local, expert guide
- Learn the history of Poznań as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Admire the colorful and picturesque buildings in the Market Square and Old Town
- Listen to the famous Goats on Town Hall Tower legend
- Marvel at the fascinating architecture at the Palace of the Dzialynski Family and Fara Church
Next to it you will see the former Jesuits Collegium. Explore the lively Old Market Square with its interesting medieval architecture, look at the Poznań Town Hall and listen to humorous legends about the goats on top of it. Follow the guide to see the Studzienka Bamberki monument, Gorka Palace, historic tenements, and Fountain of Proserpina. All these highlights are included in 2-hour tour option.
To explore city even better, take the 3-hour tour that also includes the The Polish Theatre in Poznań and Grand Theatre, both made in a great style of architecture. Go further and look at the Imperial Castle and learn about its turbulent history. The castle is now home to the Zamek Culture Centre and supports many artists. Walk around and find the castle’s gardens, right next to which the numerous beautiful buildings of the Adam Mickiewicz University are located, the university named after one of the greatest Polish artistic icons.
If you pick the 5-hour tour, you will have also visit Citadel Park with entrance to the Armored Weaponry Museum, one of main attractions in Poznań. The park is rich in nature with beautiful views and landscapes surrounded by medieval fortifications. Some real weapons are placed outside this museum and some smaller samples and photos are inside.
- Private walking tour in Poznań led by licensed guide
- Visit to the parish church of St. Stanislaus (one of the most impressive churches in Poland)
- Tickets to Armored Weaponry Museum (in 5-hour tour option)
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, and pubs