Zoo Santo Inácio Ticket
- Discover over 260 species of animal at Zoo Santo Inácio
- Learn about the zoo's participation in animal preservation programs
- Come and see the behavior of the animals in their natural habitats
The zoo is internationally renowned for its quality and is one of the few Portuguese zoos that participates with EAZA (European Aquarium and Zoo Association) in European programs of preservation for endangered species who live at the zoo, such as: Asiatic lions, snow leopards, Humboldt penguins, cheetahs, camels, pygmy hippos, Siberian tigers and more.
The zoo houses more than 800 animals that live in spacious and green habitats. Visitors may attend demonstrations (such as feeding sessions) showcasing the natural behavior of certain animals. The zoo also has a restaurant, three bars, a picnic area and a shop where you can buy gifts.
- Entry ticket to zoo, including all areas
- Interactive displays and demonstrations such as feeding
- Food and drinks
- Store products
Prepare for the activity
• Open all year except January 1, December 25 mondays between
October and March
• There may be some alterations in the timetable due to meteorological, operational, or technical difficulties, animal well being or any other reason