Porto: Torre dos Clerigos Entrance Ticket
- Climb to the top of the Torre dos Clérigos in Porto
- Enjoy panoramic views at the top of 225 steps
- Admire the baroque façade of the Igreja dos Clerigos
- See the Irmandade dos Clérigos Collection and the Christus Collection
Built for the Clérigos Brotherhood by Nicolau Nasoni, an Italian architect and painter responsible for a large body of work in the north of Portugal during the 18th century, construction of the church began in 1732 and was finished around 1750. The monumental divided stairway in front of the church was completed in the 1750s. The main façade is heavily decorated with baroque motifs.
Climb the monumental Bell Tower of the church for panoramic views across the entire city, and an up-close view of its most symbolic attraction. Then, go to the exhibition space in the Clerigos Building to admire the Irmandade dos Clérigos Collection and Christus Collection, where you can see pieces from the 18th and 19th centuries, including furniture, paintings and vestments.
- Entrance ticket to the Torre dos Clérigos