Portugal: Bairrada Private Tour
- Visit two beautiful vineyards
- Taste some local, famous wine
- Explore two thermal villages, Curia and Luso
- Relax with a private transfer to and from your accommodation
Bairrada is renowned for its famous sparkling wine production with DOC (Denomination of Controlled Origin) denomination. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit two vineyards that produce this famous wine, and even get to try a glass or two. Whilst here you can also enjoy a tasty traditional lunch, typical to this area. This area is known for its famous roasted piglet, and if you're feeling peckish, this is definitely the lunch option for you.
During your tour, you will also get to explore other hidden treasures of the Bairrada like the two small villages Curia and Luso, two thermal water villages. In Curia you can find one of the oldest thermal spas in the country, a perfect space to better your health, beauty, and experience some tranquility - a wonderful break away from the stress of the day to day grind. Luso is also known for the purity of its hot springs, used in the treatment of kidney problems and skin diseases.
Finish your day of adventure with a lift back to your accommodation, where an evening of rest awaits you.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia center
- Van or mini bus transportation
- Entrance fees to museums/monuments, unless specified
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses