Porto: Guided Bike and Bites Experience
- Leave the city center and explore the river shore
- Be amazed by the food, drinks, and people of the region
- Help out authentic small local bussiness
You will continue riding along the river until eventually reaching the sea. Throughout your experience you'll enjoy such endemic culinary delights as the "café e nata", an octopus salad, codfish pastry, mussels with vinho verde (traditional wine from the Minho region), and two varieties of Port wine.
The route is mainly flat and easy to ride, making this experience suitable for all ages and physic conditions. After crossing the river by boat, you will return through the south coast of the river to arrive back at the bike shop.
- All drinks and food
- Boat transfer
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
When going down through "Rua das Flores" you'll get to Largo de São Domingos. Keep going down and cross the street to the other sidewalk. You'll find some bicycles parked in front of a small garden. "L&L Rent a Bike" is on the 1st floor of number 13.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• If you have any allergies or food restrictions please advise in advance