Porto: GPS Self-Guided GoCar City Exploration
- Visit the amazing Lellos Bookshop (ticket not included)
- Stop to buy local products at Ferreira Borges Market
- Discover the historical center, classified as a World Heritage Site since 1996
- Explore Porto in a unique and exciting way
- Drive and stop whenever you wish - don't forget to bring a photo camera.
The GoCar will guide you through many spots of breathtaking beauty and historical interest. Visit the Ponte De Dom Luís I, the São Bento Train Station, and the Monastery of Serra do Pilar - where you will discover why Porto is often called 'The Venice of Portugal' and why both cities are a unique destination to spend quality time and enjoy the holidays with your family.
All along this tour you'll go to many great spots to stop and take photos, eat, drink, relax and truly experience Porto and its neighboring cities.
- General briefing is given before the activity
- Safety helmet
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance
- Exclusive App with special routes and using GPS System
- GoCar tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- 100€ credit card deposit per car (to be refunded at end of tour if there is no damage)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Luggage or large bags
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a GoCar. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let the supplier know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people to take part. It is not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or people with a prosthesis.
• Valid Drivers’ License required (international license is not necessary). Copies of documents will not be admissible
• For all GoCar Rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar (via credit card). A valid ID is also required
• All riders must sign a Standard Participant Agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental (10,00€ per GoCar)