Porto: Food Tasting Walking Tour with Wine
- Explore the charming streets of historical Porto with a local guide
- Visit a number of sustainable and family-owned eateries
- Taste a selection of traditional Portuguese dishes and delicacies
- Get a sense for local life, culture, tradition, and most importantly, food
Highlights of the tour include a sampling of the popular pastel de natas, as well as more intriguing delicacies such as piglet patties and octopus salad. You’ll also snack on tasty sardines, cod fishcakes, cold cuts, olives, and more, accompanied by wine from the Minho region.
During the tour, you will get a sense of authentic Portuguese life whilst mingling with the locals. At the end of an unforgettable experience, relax with a glass of white port wine while admiring the city skyline from a scenic viewpoint.
- All food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
When going down through "Rua das Flores" you'll get to Largo de São Domingos. Keep going down and cross the street to the other sidewalk. You'll find some bicycles parked in front of a small garden. L&L Rent a Bike is on the 1st floor of number 13. There you can find the team.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• For tours during the summer you are recommended to wear light, comfortable clothes and suncream
• This tour is not recommended for guests who do not eat meat or drink alcohol