Braga and Guimarães Full Day from Porto with Lunch
Pickup optionalThe supplier offers free pick-up at all hotels between Porto and Gaia city center. Please contact Living Tours to book your pick-up.
- Explore the historical center of Guimarães, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend time seeing Braga, with visits to 2 of the most important sanctuaries in the area
- Learn about the rich history of the Portuguese people
- Eat a traditional Portuguese lunch at a local restaurant
Guimarães is the birthplace of Portugal and of the first Portuguese king. See the medieval castle of Guimarães and spend some time in the historical city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The streets and monuments of Guimarães are so well-preserved that it is easy to imagine the past.
Go on to spend the afternoon in Braga, one of the oldest Christian cities in the world. After lunch in a typical restaurant, visit the cathedral and the historical center. You will also see 2 important sanctuaries, the Sameiro Sanctuary and the Bom Jesus do Monte, before making your way back to Porto.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guide services
- Monument fees
- Personal expenses
- Any monument fees that are not referred to in the product description
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• The group size will be from 8 to 27 people
• The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
• The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice