Full-Day Douro Valley Wine Tasting & Lunch in a Vineyard
Pickup includedPickup at hotels and apartments in Porto Center.
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine at a traditional restaurant
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle that seats between 4 to 22 passengers
- Visit one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the world
- Go to two wine estates and enjoy delicious wine tastings
Taste the wines of the Douro Valley wine region and admire magnificent views of Régua and its terraced vineyards. Go to an organic winery to sample some of the delicious port wines and then visit Pinhão to admire the hand-painted tiles of the magnificent train station.
Stop for lunch in a typical Portuguese restaurant and enjoy magnificent views of the area, said to be one of the most beautiful in the world. Taste all the best that the Douro Valley has to offer, always with an amazing view.
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi
- Visit to 2 wineries
- Tastings of wine
- Olive oil tastings
- One complimentary bottled water per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Porto
- Boat trip
Prepare for the activity
• Seating for children is available upon request
• You will travel in a vehicle that seats between 4, 8, or 22 passengers
• The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
• Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where an extra language or more can be used
• The wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options with no prior notice
• You may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point no more than 5-minutes by foot from your location