Douro Valley: Winery Tour at Quinta do Tedo and Tastings
- Taste the Porto Wine from 100% estate-grown organic grapes
- Enjoy the amazing views from the Quinta located at the confluence of the Douro and Tedo rivers.
- Enjoy a full tour of one of the most important vineyards and vineyards of Douro Valley
Enjoy a full tour of Quinta do Tedo, which includes explanations of the vineyards and the olive orchards. Learn more about Porto and red wine production, foot treading in the lagers, aging in the 18th-century cellars, bottling, and hand-labeling.
At the end of the tour, taste the Quinta do Tedo's Portos and red wines overlooking the Douro River in the renovated 18th-century tasting room.
The Quinta’s 100% estate-grown organic grapes come from 37 acres of class "A" vineyards, the highest rating from the Portuguese Instituto do Vinhos do Douro e Porto, comparable to France's Grand Cru.
- A full tour of Quinta do Tedo
- Wine tasting according to the option selected
Prepare for the activity
Quinta do Tedo is located at Folgosa 5110-207, Douro Valley, Portugal, 5 minutes east of Folgosa at intersection of EN222 and M512 Please note that after your booking Quinta do Tedo will contact you through the email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the time of your visit. The activity will only take place after the time is properly scheduled.Open in Google Maps ⟶