We Got Tipsy in Portland - Beer, Wine and Cocktail Tour
- Discover why Oregon is "Pinot Country"
- Find out why Portland is affectionately called "Beervana" and learn just what the heck an IPA is anyway
- Enjoy a craft cocktail using local spirits and homemade bitters
- Visit a unique cider tasting room with over 20+ unique offerings on tap
This fun and fascinating tour is about tasting the best Portland has to offer while gaining a new appreciation for the development, creation, and fermentation of your favorite libations. So, if you're looking for a drunken frat pub crawl trying to get an intense buzz going, you may want to look elsewhere as this tour is for adults only. Like others that have taken this tour, you'll be able to impress your friends with your sommelier-like knowledge that isn’t just about vino, but the hard stuff, too.
Sip, sip, hooray! You visit multiple local spots with different offerings that will be sure to please everyone's tastes and you’ll love the relaxed pace and the comfort of sitting down at a few stops of this tour. Since groups are kept small, this tour sells out regularly so be sure to buy tickets now.
- An amazing resident expert (aka "tour guide")
- Tour includes all food and beverage served on the tour
- Tastings will include local wine, craft beer, craft cocktails, and cider tastings
- Ticket price does not include customary gratuities for guide (generally 15-20% based on service)
- People under 21 years
Prepare for the activity
The Pioneer Courthouse Square box office located indoors and underneath Pioneer Courthouse Square (701 SW 6th Ave) down the hall from the Visitor Information Center. Please arrive 15 minutes before start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
The staff will inquire about any food allergies and/or dietary restrictions and the start and do their best to accommodate you.