Portland: Best of the City Sights Small-Group Morning Tour
Pickup includedComplimentary pick-up/drop off at downtown Portland hotels.
- Enjoy iconic views of Portland and the surrounding volcanoes from Pittock Mansion
- Stroll the 4 quadrants of Portland, experiencing their distinctive feel
- Visit diverse Portland neighborhoods and see the famed microbreweries and coffee culture
- Go to Powell's, the world's largest independent book store
- Learn about Portland’s famous bridges
- Walk through city parks and gardens, including the International Rose Test Garden in season
Highlights include the cultural district of Downtown, and the warehouses of the trendy Pearl District. You will also see microbreweries, as well as experience first-hand the city’s legendary enthusiasm for coffee.
Start with tea while taking in views of the volcanic peaks at Pittock Mansion, now a city park and treasured landmark. Next, explore Portland’s quadrants. Each has its own distinct feel, with art galleries, boutiques, cafés, and performance spaces.
Learn the history of Portland’s famous bridges and stroll through Washington Park, Mt. Tabor Park, and McCall Waterfront Park. In season, you will also go to the International Rose Test Garden. End with a visit to one of the city’s greatest treasures: Powell’s Books, the largest independent bookstore in the world!
- Pick-up and drop off at Downtown Portland hotels, the Cruise Terminal, or the Hotel Monaco at 506 SW Washington St.
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in adventure-outfitted luxury Mercedes Van or Crossover
- Morning tea or coffee and fresh-baked pastries
- Seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary