Portland: Downtown Helicopter Tour
- Lift off from a rooftop heliport in the heart of Portland
- Get an amazing perspective of local landmarks, rivers, bridges, and the skyline
- Circle the city before landing and take plenty of aerial shots of one of America's most beautiful cities
Head south over the Willamette River before continuing up over the OHSU Tram, and heading out towards Beaverton, home to Nike Headquarters. On the way back towards the city, enjoy the amazing view of the largest urban forest in the United States, Forest Park, before heading to the iconic St. Johns Bridge.
Your 15-minute flight departs from the downtown heliport and flies through the middle of East and West Portland, up and over Washington Park before continuing towards Beaverton. Continue over Forest Park and St. Johns Bridge. Continue back down the Willamette as you return to the downtown helipad.
- 15-minute narrated helicopter tour
- Professional pilot and crew
Prepare for the activity
On the rooftop of a SmartPark parking garage for cars, 33 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209, USA. The heliport is located on the rooftop. Wait in the street level lobby by the elevators and call customer service at 503.987.0060 to be escorted to the rooftop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please dress appropriately for the weather; the helicopter is climate controlled