Portland: Downtown Coffee & Donut Tour
- Enjoy 3 different types of coffee and plenty of donuts at 4-5 different shops
- Devour several different flavors of classic donuts from a tiny donut shop
- Explore downtown Portland's quirky and well-preserved historic streets
- Visit the most unique Portland donut shop and find out why the donuts take 3-days to make
- Learn the technique of brewing the perfect cup of coffee from a barista extraordinaire
Plus, munch on a bunch of locally-made donuts from shops you can only find right here in Portland. Experience the perfect way to discover Downtown Portland and see where locals get their coffee and donuts fix, and have fun!
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All coffee and donuts
- Small-group tour (maximum 12 people)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart on time; please arrive 10 minutes early to the meeting point, 40 LBS Coffee, 824 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204. Your guide will be inside the cafe at the back table with a visible tote bag with the local partner's name on it. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/6SLFD4KNRcQ2. To get there, you can take a Lyft, use the the Max Lightrail, Streetcar, or Trimet Bus, or drive; however, street parking downtown can be very limited, and almost all paid street parking is valid for 2 hours which will not cover the entire duration of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour takes place come rain or shine.
• You will not visit Voodoo Donuts or Blue Star Donuts during this tour; these are on the common tourist track, and this tour takes guests to off-the-beaten-path spots that are frequented by locals.
• The tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but you can rest assured that it will still be fantastic.