Portland: Cannabis Culture Guided Bike Tour
- Visit hand-picked dispensaries to learn about different cannabis strains, and how to know which sorts suit you
- Explore the history and culture of cannabis, from hand-blown glass art to Portland's favorite places to partake
- Feed your munchies with the delicious snacks Portlanders prefer
- Enjoy a 14.5 km bike ride around Portland with a local guide
The experience introduces you to the history of Portland as it influences, and has been impacted by, the story of hemp and cannabis, from the 1800s to the present. Visit two hand-picked dispensaries where you’ll learn what the differences are between strains like sativa, indica, and hybrids, as well as why the aroma of marijuana buds can be a clue to what might be best for you. Enjoy the opportunity to shop for cannabis and edibles, or just learn more about Oregon’s finest farms and strains.
Next, wander through the world of art glass and see the spectrum of glass art from purely functional to true works of artistic genius (but still smokable). You can also shop for stunningly crafted wooden pipes, then if you’ve got the munchies, explore the best choices for late-night (or late-afternoon) cravings.
In just three hours, experience Portland’s culture and history, and shop for cannabis more confidently, along with a beautiful ride through the city’s neighborhoods that locals call “hippie central.”
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Snacks at a local eatery
- Water bottles
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• There will be no consumption of cannabis on the tour; there will be recommendations for appropriate consumption at the end of the tour
• Your guide will be prepared to answer any questions about consumption and provide instruction on the use of smoking devices, if this is required