Hop-On Hop-Off Gray Line Pink Trolley Tour - 2 Day
- Explore with a two day pass to see the best of Portland and enjoy the option of getting off at any of our 13 stops
- Sit back and relax as this narrated tour will show you the highlights of Portland, its gardens, parks, buildings and attractions
- Plan your trip, with one hour services at every stop you have the option to explore what is of interest to you
See all the many and varied attractions the 'Rose City' has to offer on board the sightseeing trolley tour. This expertly-narrated 85 minute tour is an excellent way to experience the city at your own pace with 13 carefully chosen stops where you can hop-off to spend time and re-board later. With service at every stop at 60 minute intervals you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.
From Pioneer Square to Portland’s world famous Rose Gardens and from shopping districts to the arts and museums, it’s all available for you with the all-day pass. Or choose the optional two-day ticket if you are spending more time in Portland.
In addition to being a great way to see Portland at your own pace, a portion of your ticket price goes to support the Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
Enjoy a memorable experience for all ages as you see the city and choose the attractions you will most enjoy.
Schedule of Stops:
1. Pioneer Square
2. South Park
3. Washington Park / Japanese Garden and Rose Test Garden
4. Oregon Zoo / World Forestry Center
5. Hoyt Arboretum
6. 23rd Ave. Shopping District
7. Pearl District / NW 13th Ave.
8. Pearl District / Powell's Books
9. Chinese Garden/Oregon Convention Center via MAX
10. Old Town / Saturday - Weekend Market
11. Aerial Tram /Tilikum Crossing / OMSI and Rail Museum via MAX
12. Caruthers Park
- Two-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Ticket (Option for a one day pass is also offered)
- Entrance into the International Rose Test Gardens
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Entrance fees to museums, the zoo, or gardens (with the exception of the International Rose Test Garden which is free)
- Food or drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The pink trolley ticket booth in the parking lot at 525 SW Naito Parkway. This is at the foot of downtown Portland across the street from the waterfront park and adjacent to the north side of the Morrison Street Bridge. You can board the trolley adjacent to the booth or at one of the en-route stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags