From Portland: Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip
Pickup includedIf you are not contactable via mobile phone, wait on the sidewalk at the agreed upon pickup location. Unless a rental is being used, look for a black Mercedes Sprinter.
- Photograph some of the largest sea stacks in the world
- Hike under centuries-old trees in a primeval forest
- Walk the beaches, see the relics, and visit the charming towns along the northern Oregon Coast
- Witness the majesty of Haystack Rock
You’ll travel northwest of Portland, as your guide takes you through the farmland of Tualatin Valley, a sub-valley of Willamette, one of the richest valleys in the world, known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir.
You'll have the option of making history-related stops near the town of Tillamook or spending time in Cannon Beach to check out Haystack Rock, boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, and art galleries. If Cannon beach is chosen, you'll have up to 3 hours to divide your time amongst restaurants, shops, galleries, and the beach.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within the city of Portland
- PA system to hear the tour guide clearly
- Bottled water
- Cold weather clothing
- Gratuities (always appreciated)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
• Wear shoes that you don't mind getting sandy and wet