Portland Walking Tour: The Epicurean Excursion
- Sample delicious morsels from 7-9 culinary geniuses
- Get "behind the counter" to meet the culinary masters and hear their stories
- Get exposed to Portland's unique variety of flavors, aromas, and cuisines
The tour typically visits between 7 and 9 different local vendors and artisan producers in under 3.5 hours. And since the tours are offered daily at 10:00 and again at 14:00, and feature completely different vendors and producers, many guests enjoy taking both to get a full-day experience of the Portland's culinary culture.
But no matter which tour you choose, this epicurean excursion will expose you to a variety of flavors, aromas, textures, colors and cuisines. The dishes change regularly, but always sample from the best local artisan items that Oregon has to offer.
While you are savoring the great cuisines, you will also be earning an honorary diploma of culinary knowledge as you experience first hand the special locavore philosophy that is driving Portland's exciting food scene.
- Tastings at 7 to 9 different culinary hot spots
- Access to the master chefs at various culinary hot spots
- Knowledgeable tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Please wear comfortable shoes and come dressed for the weather. Tours do leave promptly on time.
Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early for check-in.
Tour price includes all tastings - the only thing not included is the customary gratuity for the guide.