Bridges of Eden: 2-Hour Rainforest Walk, Swim, & Zip Line
- Explore tropical gardens and the riparian rainforest
- Take on a suspended bridge circuit over the Rentapao River
- Fly on a mini zip line
- Learn about the rainforest, flora, fauna, and local customs from an experienced guide
- Cool off with a dip in the river
Admire the flora and fauna of the riparian rainforest and take on the various suspended bridges – each one trickier than the next. Zoom down on a mini zip line and learn about your surroundings, all with the help of an experienced guide and with strict safety standards.
After the tour, cool off in the river and wander the gardens at your leisure. For the little ones, there's a playground and farm park on site.
Enjoy tropical fruits and drinks during the tour, or purchase a tasty snack afterwards at the onsite café.
- Drinks and tropical fruit
- Food and drinks from café
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for an extra charge)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
The bus departs from the following pickup points at the following times. To avoid delays, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. • Tana Russet Plaza exterior car park at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 1:00 PM. • Saralana Park Entrance (Opposite Paraliament House) at 9:10 AM, 11:10 AM, and 1:10 PM • Au Bon Marche Tasiriki (Opposite Korman Stadium) at 9:25 AM, 11:25 AM, and 1:25 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Tours may vary slightly in duration
• Hotel pickup is available for 2,000 vatu per adult and 1,000 vatu per child (4 - 14 years)