Pompeii: Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour
- Skip the long lines and gain immediate access to the archaeological site
- Dive into Ancient Roman culture as you explore landmarks of the Greek-Roman city
- Live a unique experience with an expert archaeologist guide
- Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 14 other people
Live a unique experience as you stroll through the remaining streets of this ancient city, walking on the original volcanic stone pavement. Receive an introduction to the daily routine of the Roman citizens as the whole city seems to come back to life right in front of your eyes.
Imagine the gladiators working out in the gymnasium; the beautiful matronae lying on the marble triclinium while enjoying a feast; the smell of the fresh baked bread rising from the ovens chimneys; people walking through the market stalls and gathering around politicians in the Forum. Your guide will provide you with a detailed depiction of the habits and lifestyle of this Greek-Roman city, whose mysteries and uniqueness will leave you breathless.
- Professional guide
- Admission tickets to the site
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The guide will be outside the coffee shop of the Hotel Vittoria 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour. They will be holding a sign with your name. 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶